SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Sullivan International Group, Inc. is pleased to announce they have recently hired Chad Dobrei to fill the newly created Western Regional Operations Manager position. Mr. Dobrei has 25 years of experience in the Environmental Consulting Industry and brings significant knowledge and skills required to perform in this new role. The Regional Operation Manager will report directly to the COO and have a Business Development & Operational leadership focus within their respective regions.
"We are very excited about the creation of the Regional Operations Manager positions and Mr. Dobrei brings extensive knowledge and experience in management and oversight of day-to-day operational activities including business plan performance goals," commented, Steve Sullivan, CEO of Sullivan International Group, Inc.
About Sullivan: Sullivan International Group, Inc. is an award-winning professional services firm offering Applied Science, Environmental, and Technology services to commercial and government clients internationally. Sullivan is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, established in 1998. Sullivan has a proven track record of providing high quality and responsive solutions to its valued clients.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal