SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Sullivan International Group, Inc. is pleased to announce they have recently hired Chad Dobrei to fill the newly created Western Regional Operations Manager position. Mr. Dobrei has 25 years of experience in the Environmental Consulting Industry and brings significant knowledge and skills required to perform in this new role. The Regional Operation Manager will report directly to the COO and have a Business Development & Operational leadership focus within their respective regions.
"We are very excited about the creation of the Regional Operations Manager positions and Mr. Dobrei brings extensive knowledge and experience in management and oversight of day-to-day operational activities including business plan performance goals," commented, Steve Sullivan, CEO of Sullivan International Group, Inc.
About Sullivan: Sullivan International Group, Inc. is an award-winning professional services firm offering Applied Science, Environmental, and Technology services to commercial and government clients internationally. Sullivan is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, established in 1998. Sullivan has a proven track record of providing high quality and responsive solutions to its valued clients.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women