TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Renforth Resources Inc. ("Renforth" or the "Company") (CNSX: RFR) is pleased to announce the commencement of a helicopter borne high resolution magnetic and vlf survey over the Mink Lake Property. The survey is expected to consist of approximately 1225 line kilometres of data collection and will be flown using the proprietary Heli-GT and GT-Grid systems and software of Scott Hogg and Associates.
"We are eagerly anticipating the results of this survey. The system we have chosen to use is a state of the art high-resolution system that results in surveys that are very detailed. This detail will be analyzed in conjunction with information on the known gold occurrences on the property in order to pinpoint structures on the property, and allow us to plan following phases of ground exploration and drilling on the Mink Lake Property," states Nicole Brewster, President and CEO of Renforth.
Renforth Resources Inc. is a Toronto-based exploration company with interests in two exploration assets, the previously productive New Alger property, located in the Cadillac Break Mining Camp, Quebec, and the Mink Lake Project, located outside of Red Lake Ontario, in a setting interpreted to be similar to the adjacent Springpole Mine Project.
No securities regulatory authority has approved or disapproved of the contents of this news release.
Renforth Resources Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
(416) 368.3151 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners
- Jimmy Hoffa Buried Alive, Reputed Underboss Says
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': Angry Self-love