ST. JOHN'S, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Red Moon Potash Inc. ("the Company" - "Red Moon") (TSX VENTURE: RMK) wishes to announce that the Company has issued 2,250,000 stock options to Directors and Officers exercisable at $0.10 for a period of 5 years and vesting over a 2 year period.
Red Moon is a junior exploration company with mineral exploration interests in Newfoundland.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The statements made in this News Release may contain certain forward-looking statements. Actual events or results may differ from the Company's expectations. Certain risk factors may also affect the actual results achieved by the Company. There can be no assurance that forward-looking information will prove to be accurate. Should one or more of these risks and uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from any conclusions, forecasts or projections described in the forward-looking information. Accordingly, readers are advised not to place undue reliance on forward-looking information. Except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Shares Issued: 35,500,004
Patrick J. Laracy, President
Gerri A. MacNeil, Business Manager, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say