TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- NWT Uranium Corp. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: NWT)(FRANKFURT: NMV) would like to provide, further to its press release of January 30, 2013, an update with respect to its discussions with the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange").
As reported in its press release of January 30, 2013, the Corporation has been advised by the Exchange that the Corporation has been deemed to have undertaken a change of business from a mining issuer to an investment issuer. As a result of the deemed change of business, the Corporation will be obtaining shareholder approval for the change of business and will be preparing an information circular in connection with obtaining such shareholder approval. The Corporation continues to work with the Exchange in order to ensure that all documentation and filings are acceptable to the Exchange in order for the Corporation to obtain Exchange approval for the change of business.
The Corporation will be disseminating a more comprehensive press release with the required information as set out in the policies of the Exchange. The Corporation's common shares will remain halted until such time that the Exchange has approved the change of business or until such time that the Corporation satisfies the requirements of the Exchange in order to permit the resumption of trading in the Corporation's common shares.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
NWT Uranium Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years