TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- NWT Uranium Corp. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: NWT)(FRANKFURT: NMV) would like to provide, further to its press release of January 30, 2013, an update with respect to its discussions with the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange").
As reported in its press release of January 30, 2013, the Corporation has been advised by the Exchange that the Corporation has been deemed to have undertaken a change of business from a mining issuer to an investment issuer. As a result of the deemed change of business, the Corporation will be obtaining shareholder approval for the change of business and will be preparing an information circular in connection with obtaining such shareholder approval. The Corporation continues to work with the Exchange in order to ensure that all documentation and filings are acceptable to the Exchange in order for the Corporation to obtain Exchange approval for the change of business.
The Corporation will be disseminating a more comprehensive press release with the required information as set out in the policies of the Exchange. The Corporation's common shares will remain halted until such time that the Exchange has approved the change of business or until such time that the Corporation satisfies the requirements of the Exchange in order to permit the resumption of trading in the Corporation's common shares.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
NWT Uranium Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry