OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 the Conference Board of Canada will hold its Business Innovation Summit 2013: Innovation for the Corporation.
Dr. Suzanne Fortier, President of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council will release the three-year report on the Strategy for Partnership and Innovation (SPI). This ground-breaking initiative has resulted in a 60 per cent increase in the number of Canadian businesses partnering with research institutions to support R&D and innovation, grow revenues, expand markets for new products, create jobs and help research students acquire the skills businesses value.
Dr. Fortier is available for interview (in both French and English) to both Science and Business reporters on February 19, 2013 from:
11:00am to 12:30pm
12:50 to 2:30pm
Location: Fairmont Royal York Hotel, 100 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
613 618 4895
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'