OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 the Conference Board of Canada will hold its Business Innovation Summit 2013: Innovation for the Corporation.
Dr. Suzanne Fortier, President of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council will release the three-year report on the Strategy for Partnership and Innovation (SPI). This ground-breaking initiative has resulted in a 60 per cent increase in the number of Canadian businesses partnering with research institutions to support R&D and innovation, grow revenues, expand markets for new products, create jobs and help research students acquire the skills businesses value.
Dr. Fortier is available for interview (in both French and English) to both Science and Business reporters on February 19, 2013 from:
11:00am to 12:30pm
12:50 to 2:30pm
Location: Fairmont Royal York Hotel, 100 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
613 618 4895
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?