WHITBY, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Attention: Business/Financial Editors
Notice is hereby given that a quarterly dividend of 30.0 cents per common share has been declared payable on March 21, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
Dividends declared and paid by McGraw-Hill Ryerson Ltd. (TSX: MHR) are "eligible" dividends, as that term is defined by the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA).
McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited
Chief Financial Officer and Secretary-Treasurer
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For