WHITBY, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Attention: Business/Financial Editors
Notice is hereby given that a quarterly dividend of 30.0 cents per common share has been declared payable on March 21, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
Dividends declared and paid by McGraw-Hill Ryerson Ltd. (TSX: MHR) are "eligible" dividends, as that term is defined by the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA).
McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited
Chief Financial Officer and Secretary-Treasurer
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping