TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Cineplex Inc. (TSX: CGX) announced today its cash dividend of $0.1125 per share for the month of February 2013, payable on March 28, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 28, 2013.
Cineplex Inc. ("Cineplex") is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates one of the most modern and fully digitized motion picture theatre circuits in the world. A top-tier Canadian brand, Cineplex operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food services, gaming, alternative programming (Front Row Centre Events), Cineplex Media, Cineplex Digital Solutions and the online sale of home entertainment content through CineplexStore.com and on apps embedded in various electronic devices. Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
Cineplex is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and operates 134 theatres with 1,449 screens from British Columbia to Quebec, serving approximately 71 million guests annually through the following theatre brands: Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Colossus, Coliseum, Scotiabank Theatres, Cineplex VIP Cinemas, Famous Players and Cinema City. Cineplex also owns and operates the UltraAVX, Poptopia, and Outtakes brands. Cineplex trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CGX. More information is available at www.cineplex.com.
Further information can be found in the disclosure documents filed by Cineplex Inc. with the securities regulatory authorities, available at www.sedar.com.
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President Communications and Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe