WINNIPEG, MANITOBA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Winpak Ltd. (TSX: WPK) announces that at a meeting on February 13, 2013, the Company's Board of Directors declared a dividend of three cents (3 cents, Canadian currency) per share. The dividend is payable April 11, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2013.
Winpak Ltd. manufactures and distributes high-quality packaging materials and related packaging machines. The Company's products are used primarily for the protection of perishable foods, beverages, and in health-care applications.
Vice President and CFO
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits