WINNIPEG, MANITOBA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Winpak Ltd. (TSX: WPK) announces that at a meeting on February 13, 2013, the Company's Board of Directors declared a dividend of three cents (3 cents, Canadian currency) per share. The dividend is payable April 11, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2013.
Winpak Ltd. manufactures and distributes high-quality packaging materials and related packaging machines. The Company's products are used primarily for the protection of perishable foods, beverages, and in health-care applications.
Vice President and CFO
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton