WINNIPEG, MANITOBA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Winpak Ltd. (TSX: WPK) announces that at a meeting on February 13, 2013, the Company's Board of Directors declared a dividend of three cents (3 cents, Canadian currency) per share. The dividend is payable April 11, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2013.
Winpak Ltd. manufactures and distributes high-quality packaging materials and related packaging machines. The Company's products are used primarily for the protection of perishable foods, beverages, and in health-care applications.
Vice President and CFO
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub