The AARP Foundation will offer free tax preparation for individuals of any age with low to moderate income. The free preparation will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. through April 15 at the following senior centers:
Mondays and Wednesdays at Memorial Park Senior Center, 1800 Byron. Tuesdays at Wellington Chew Senior Center, 4430 Maxwell. Tuesdays at Hilos de Plata, 4451 Delta.Wednesdays and Fridays at Eastside Senior Center, 3200 Fierro.
Information: Joe Rodriguez, 544-0753.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response