The AARP Foundation will offer free tax preparation for individuals of any age with low to moderate income. The free preparation will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. through April 15 at the following senior centers:
Mondays and Wednesdays at Memorial Park Senior Center, 1800 Byron. Tuesdays at Wellington Chew Senior Center, 4430 Maxwell. Tuesdays at Hilos de Plata, 4451 Delta.Wednesdays and Fridays at Eastside Senior Center, 3200 Fierro.
Information: Joe Rodriguez, 544-0753.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women