The AARP Foundation will offer free tax preparation for individuals of any age with low to moderate income. The free preparation will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. through April 15 at the following senior centers:
Mondays and Wednesdays at Memorial Park Senior Center, 1800 Byron. Tuesdays at Wellington Chew Senior Center, 4430 Maxwell. Tuesdays at Hilos de Plata, 4451 Delta.Wednesdays and Fridays at Eastside Senior Center, 3200 Fierro.
Information: Joe Rodriguez, 544-0753.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts