The AARP Foundation will offer free tax preparation for individuals of any age with low to moderate income. The free preparation will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. through April 15 at the following senior centers:
Mondays and Wednesdays at Memorial Park Senior Center, 1800 Byron. Tuesdays at Wellington Chew Senior Center, 4430 Maxwell. Tuesdays at Hilos de Plata, 4451 Delta.Wednesdays and Fridays at Eastside Senior Center, 3200 Fierro.
Information: Joe Rodriguez, 544-0753.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment