PETERBOROUGH, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Swish Maintenance Limited, a leading sanitation supply distributorship, has acquired S.K. Sanitary Specialties Mfg. Limited, Vancouver, British Columbia, effective February 1, 2013.
Swish has emerged as one of Canada's leading distributors by being a local company with a national presence. Their mission is to support their customers in the communities they serve with outstanding Value, Quality and Service and to be recognized as the experts in providing complete cleaning solutions.
S.K. Sanitary Specialties is a leading distributor focused within the lower mainland. In keeping with the BC marketplace SK's core focus is providing expert green cleaning solutions to their customers.
"S.K and Swish have many common synergies. Both companies are built on sound ethical business practices with a core focus on their people, their customers, the communities they service, and industry innovation," says Shane Mahoney, C.E.O. of Swish Maintenance Limited. "We view this acquisition as our gateway into the western market and the beginning of our continued expansion across Canada."
About Swish Maintenance Limited
Swish Maintenance Limited is a leading sanitation and maintenance distribution company dedicated to solving customers cleaning problems since 1956. Swish currently has 12 locations throughout Canada and 4 in the USA. Sustainability is at the heart of its business with a focus on continuously improving the balance of economic, social and environmental well-being to the benefit of their business and their clients. Swish Maintenance Limited is known for Value, Quality, and Service and has earned a reputation of being, "Experts in complete cleaning solutions".
Swish Maintenance Limited
P.O. Box 3000 2060 Fisher Dr.
(705) 745-0220 (FAX)
Toll Free: 1-800-461-7695 or (705) 745-5763
P.O. Box 13367
Chicago, IL 60613
773-525-3021 or Cell: 773-556-6272
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women