Six suspects who allegedly raped a group of Spanish tourists in Acapulco, Mexico, have confessed to the crime, officials said.
Attorney General Jesus Murillo Karam said Wednesday one of the suspects remains at large.
CNN said the six suspects stormed a beach and attacked the tourists, tying up the men and raping the women.
Investigators have not determined whether the suspects are part of a gang, CNN said.
Murillo Karam said one suspect was arrested Tuesday and five others were arrested early Wednesday.
CNN said one of the suspects is just 16 years old.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women