Six suspects who allegedly raped a group of Spanish tourists in Acapulco, Mexico, have confessed to the crime, officials said.
Attorney General Jesus Murillo Karam said Wednesday one of the suspects remains at large.
CNN said the six suspects stormed a beach and attacked the tourists, tying up the men and raping the women.
Investigators have not determined whether the suspects are part of a gang, CNN said.
Murillo Karam said one suspect was arrested Tuesday and five others were arrested early Wednesday.
CNN said one of the suspects is just 16 years old.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO