Six suspects who allegedly raped a group of Spanish tourists in Acapulco, Mexico, have confessed to the crime, officials said.
Attorney General Jesus Murillo Karam said Wednesday one of the suspects remains at large.
CNN said the six suspects stormed a beach and attacked the tourists, tying up the men and raping the women.
Investigators have not determined whether the suspects are part of a gang, CNN said.
Murillo Karam said one suspect was arrested Tuesday and five others were arrested early Wednesday.
CNN said one of the suspects is just 16 years old.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.