Six suspects who allegedly raped a group of Spanish tourists in Acapulco, Mexico, have confessed to the crime, officials said.
Attorney General Jesus Murillo Karam said Wednesday one of the suspects remains at large.
CNN said the six suspects stormed a beach and attacked the tourists, tying up the men and raping the women.
Investigators have not determined whether the suspects are part of a gang, CNN said.
Murillo Karam said one suspect was arrested Tuesday and five others were arrested early Wednesday.
CNN said one of the suspects is just 16 years old.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists