The U.S. Small Business Administration has a new Web page and blog aimed at educating small-business owners about new federal health-care regulations.
The new Web page, sba.gov/healthcare, breaks down key provisions of the Affordable Care Act based on business size.
The page includes an interactive time line showing dates when certain reforms will be implemented, a state-by-state breakdown of health-care options, and how to get information about specific tax provisions and regulations.
A blog, sba.gov/blog, will provide small-business owners updates about implementation of the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip