The U.S. Small Business Administration has a new Web page and blog aimed at educating small-business owners about new federal health-care regulations.
The new Web page, sba.gov/healthcare, breaks down key provisions of the Affordable Care Act based on business size.
The page includes an interactive time line showing dates when certain reforms will be implemented, a state-by-state breakdown of health-care options, and how to get information about specific tax provisions and regulations.
A blog, sba.gov/blog, will provide small-business owners updates about implementation of the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- GM Stock Hits New High as U.S. Exit Nears
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges