The U.S. Small Business Administration has a new Web page and blog aimed at educating small-business owners about new federal health-care regulations.
The new Web page, sba.gov/healthcare, breaks down key provisions of the Affordable Care Act based on business size.
The page includes an interactive time line showing dates when certain reforms will be implemented, a state-by-state breakdown of health-care options, and how to get information about specific tax provisions and regulations.
A blog, sba.gov/blog, will provide small-business owners updates about implementation of the law.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release