The U.S. Small Business Administration has a new Web page and blog aimed at educating small-business owners about new federal health-care regulations.
The new Web page, sba.gov/healthcare, breaks down key provisions of the Affordable Care Act based on business size.
The page includes an interactive time line showing dates when certain reforms will be implemented, a state-by-state breakdown of health-care options, and how to get information about specific tax provisions and regulations.
A blog, sba.gov/blog, will provide small-business owners updates about implementation of the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids