The U.S. Small Business Administration has a new Web page and blog aimed at educating small-business owners about new federal health-care regulations.
The new Web page, sba.gov/healthcare, breaks down key provisions of the Affordable Care Act based on business size.
The page includes an interactive time line showing dates when certain reforms will be implemented, a state-by-state breakdown of health-care options, and how to get information about specific tax provisions and regulations.
A blog, sba.gov/blog, will provide small-business owners updates about implementation of the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- US Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Soderbergh: Why He Quit Movies
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina