The U.S. Small Business Administration has a new Web page and blog aimed at educating small-business owners about new federal health-care regulations.
The new Web page, sba.gov/healthcare, breaks down key provisions of the Affordable Care Act based on business size.
The page includes an interactive time line showing dates when certain reforms will be implemented, a state-by-state breakdown of health-care options, and how to get information about specific tax provisions and regulations.
A blog, sba.gov/blog, will provide small-business owners updates about implementation of the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits