DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Popular online bingo site Boylebingo.com is sharing the love on Valentine's day with special Valentine's Day promotions to celebrate the world renowned day of love. Love struck players can cuddle up to "Speed Dating", "Bingo Love" and "Free Love" promotions.
Online bingo, which is predominantly played by the female demographic, is a perfect platform for Valentine's Day marketing campaigns and promotions.
Roisin Curtis from Boylebingo.com said "I love Valentine's Day and so do our players. Valentine's is a really fun time on our site. Between the gossip and great bingo games, everyone has a fantastic time. We decided to go all out on the Valentine's theme this year, and our players love it."
Bingo players can go "Speed Dating" on the site with an exhilarating hour of speed bingo games where every game is "buy one get one free."
They can get some "Bingo Love" where there are three thrilling games starting with "Romantic Candlelight" then followed by "Shaken Martini" and after that, a "Slice of Bingo Cake" that delivers a happy ending every time. Every game has a "one and two to go" prize pot for all to share.
On top of all this, there is some "Free Love" with an entire hour of heart bingo games for free from 9pm to 10pm Valentine's night.
All in all, online bingo players at Boylebingo.com will certainly feel the love on Valentine's Day this year.
Boylebingo was established in 2010 and is the online bingo division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable