OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Editors Note: There are 4 photos associated with this Press Release
It's time to take "stock" of what Chicken Farmers of Canada has to offer.
Chicken Farmers of Canada, or CFC, has been developing recipes, taking pictures and conducting nutritional analyses over the past few years and is opening up the vaults to ensure that you have access to great food and great pictures for your publications and websites.
This one-stop-shop of cooking knowledge and great artwork is yours for the taking - all you need to provide is credit where credit is due.
This amazing content library is yours to view at chicken.ca! Feel free to peruse away and then, when you've found the recipes and/or photos you seek, send us a quick e-mail indicating where you'd like to use it and we'll get you the high resolution file(s). The link to order is firstname.lastname@example.org and responses will be rapid.
Copyright will rest with CFC but there will be no charge for the usage - just a requirement to link back to the chicken.ca website and a note that the content is "courtesy of chicken.ca".
What could be simpler?
Good food, great pictures and all the visual nutrition you need are in our one-stop shop. Looking for health and nutrition information, too? Visit www.chicken.ca today and get in touch with your inner chicken self!
Chicken Farmers of Canada is online at www.chicken.ca.
To view the photos associated with this press release, please visit the following links:
Senior Communications Officer
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women