ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Entertainment Arts Research Inc. (PINKSHEETS: EARI) announced they will donate money to the American Cancer Society based on how many application downloads are downloaded from Daily App Dream for the months of February and March. Daily App Dream offers some of the most popular games and applications that usually cost money for free on their site.
Mark Gibbs, President of EARI, says that they will bring back some of the most popular app games of 2012 for the cancer campaign that runs through March 31. "We are looking for a million downloads a month of the Daily App Dream application and our feature applications for the months of February and March," said Mark Gibbs.
This month Daily App Dream's feature app is Immortalis by Aeria Mobile. Immortalis is the English version of Guardian Battles, one of the top grossing Japanese games from Pokelabo. The app features over 650 cards and 70 quest zones that allow you to create cooperative play and battle players in epic Guild vs Guild battles. This brand new app is already receiving rave reviews and represents the quality of applications you can get on Daily App Dream.
Every time this app is downloaded for free on Daily App Dream, they will donate money towards the American Cancer Society. "The more apps people download on Daily App Dream the more money we can give to the American Cancer Society at the end of March," said Joe Saulter, CEO of EARI.
Help fight cancer and get some great free apps at DailyAppDream.com or at the iPhone store under Daily App Dream. They are adding new applications daily, so visit Daily App Dream every day to download your free apps.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List