CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Eaglewood Energy Inc. (the "Eaglewood") (TSX VENTURE: EWD) is pleased to announce that it has been recognized by the TSX Venture Exchange as one of the 2013 TSX Venture 50 companies, a ranking of strong performing companies on the TSX Venture Exchange.
The TSX Venture 50 annually awards the top ten companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, in each of five major industry sectors - Oil and Gas, Mining, Technology & Life Sciences, Diversified Industries and Clean Technology. The 2013 TSX Venture Top 50 companies were chosen based on their share price appreciation, trading volume, market capitalization, growth and analyst coverage, as of December 31, 2012. Eaglewood was part of the ten companies selected in the Oil and Gas industry sector.
CEO Brad Hurtubise commented "We are honoured to be part of the TSX Venture Top 50 again in 2013 and recognized as a company that has stood out in Canada's public venture market".
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Eaglewood Energy Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs