CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Eaglewood Energy Inc. (the "Eaglewood") (TSX VENTURE: EWD) is pleased to announce that it has been recognized by the TSX Venture Exchange as one of the 2013 TSX Venture 50 companies, a ranking of strong performing companies on the TSX Venture Exchange.
The TSX Venture 50 annually awards the top ten companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, in each of five major industry sectors - Oil and Gas, Mining, Technology & Life Sciences, Diversified Industries and Clean Technology. The 2013 TSX Venture Top 50 companies were chosen based on their share price appreciation, trading volume, market capitalization, growth and analyst coverage, as of December 31, 2012. Eaglewood was part of the ten companies selected in the Oil and Gas industry sector.
CEO Brad Hurtubise commented "We are honoured to be part of the TSX Venture Top 50 again in 2013 and recognized as a company that has stood out in Canada's public venture market".
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Eaglewood Energy Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset