CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Eaglewood Energy Inc. (the "Eaglewood") (TSX VENTURE: EWD) is pleased to announce that it has been recognized by the TSX Venture Exchange as one of the 2013 TSX Venture 50 companies, a ranking of strong performing companies on the TSX Venture Exchange.
The TSX Venture 50 annually awards the top ten companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, in each of five major industry sectors - Oil and Gas, Mining, Technology & Life Sciences, Diversified Industries and Clean Technology. The 2013 TSX Venture Top 50 companies were chosen based on their share price appreciation, trading volume, market capitalization, growth and analyst coverage, as of December 31, 2012. Eaglewood was part of the ten companies selected in the Oil and Gas industry sector.
CEO Brad Hurtubise commented "We are honoured to be part of the TSX Venture Top 50 again in 2013 and recognized as a company that has stood out in Canada's public venture market".
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Eaglewood Energy Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day