CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Donnycreek Energy Inc. ("Donnycreek" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: DCK) reports that it has been named to the 2013 TSX Venture 50, a ranking reserved for the strongest performing companies on the TSX Venture Exchange.
The 2013 TSX Venture 50 is comprised of the top 10 companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, in each of the following five major industry sectors: Clean Technology, Diversified Industries, Mining, Oil & Gas and Technology and Life Sciences. The ranking is based on return on investment, growth in market capitalization, trading volume and analyst coverage during 2012.
About Donnycreek Energy Inc.
Donnycreek is a Calgary based public oil and gas company which holds 242 gross sections; 174 net sections of petroleum and natural gas rights, with an average working interest of approximately 72%, prospective primarily for Montney liquid rich natural gas resource development in its 3 core areas: Kakwa, Wapiti and Chicken, all of which are located in the Deep Basin area of west central Alberta.
Further information relating to Donnycreek is also available on its website at www.donnycreekenergy.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DONNYCREEK ENERGY INC.
Malcolm F.W. Todd, Chief Executive Officer
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS NEWS RELEASE.
Donnycreek Energy Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
(604) 684-4265 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?