VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Discovery Ventures Inc. (TSX VENTURE: DVN) announces that it has been named to the TSX Venture 50® . The TSX Venture 50® are the top ten companies on the TSX Venture Exchange, in each of five major industry sectors - mining, oil and gas, technology and life sciences, diversified industries, and clean technology that have exhibited a strong track record in regard of returns on investment, market cap growth, trading volume and analyst coverage in 2012. Akash Patel, President and CEO of Discovery Ventures stated: "Our Company is honoured to have received this noteworthy ranking of the TSX Venture Exchange which also signals a strong endorsement of the efforts of the team here at Discovery who have been responsible for advancing our mission objectives during the current market environment."
AKASH PATEL, President
About Discovery Ventures Inc.
Discovery Ventures' mission is to explore for and develop gold, silver, and copper mineral deposits in the province of British Columbia, Canada. The Company is currently focused on four core assets including the Willa deposit located 8km south of Silverton in the Slocan mining region; Redbird/Rabbitt claims located in southern British Columbia in the Similkameen Mining Division; the Bralorne claims located in southern British Columbia in the Lillooet Mining Division who's mining camp historic gold production totaled 4.15 million ounces of gold from 52 separate veins; and the Big Creek property located approximately 47 kilometres north east of the Taseko Mines Prosperity Porphyry copper deposit.
If you would like to be added to Discovery's news distribution list, please send your email address to email@example.com or visit our website located at www.discoveryventuresinc.com.
Shares issued: 33,659,749
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange Inc. nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange Inc.) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Discovery Ventures Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]