JERSEY CITY, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Datapipe, a global provider of managed services and infrastructure for outsourced IT and cloud computing, today announced it has been listed at No. 60 on Forbes annual ranking of America's Most Promising Companies -- a list of one hundred privately held, high-growth companies with bright futures.
Technology is the common denominator among companies listed as "America's Most Promising." Case-in-point: Forbes ranked 47 of the top 100, and five of the top ten privately held/high-growth companies under the Software & Services industry.
"Datapipe excels at managing mission-critical IT solutions for our clients," said Robb Allen, Datapipe CEO. "Through our innovative cloud solutions and personal customer support, Datapipe has earned the trust of our customers. Forbes validation of our momentum on this prestigious list is recognition of our drive to be the best in our industry."
One metric never says it all. For the Most Promising list, FORBES strove for a holistic gauge of young, privately-held companies, trying to pin down their trajectories by looking at a slew of variables. Over the course of six months FORBES reviewed thousands of applications. The final assessment is based on growth (both in sales and hiring), quality of management team and investors, margins, market size and key partnerships. FORBES turned to CB Insights, a Manhattan-based data research firm that specializes in assessing private companies, to refine the search. Their MOSAIC software scans 45,000 sources to measure a company's health. A new distribution deal, for example, marks a positive signal, while the loss of an executive is a negative. MOSAIC gathers those myriad signals into a final score that FORBES uses as an initial guide in producing the list. After verifying sales numbers, speaking with each company and debating their merits and blemishes, FORBES produces a final ranking.
Datapipe offers a single provider solution for managing and securing mission-critical IT services, including cloud computing, infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, colocation and data centers. Datapipe delivers those services from the world's most influential technical and financial markets including New York metro, Silicon Valley, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai. For more information about Datapipe visit www.datapipe.com. Follow Datapipe on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2228848
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For Datapipe Inquiries Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]