IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the world's leading dental laser manufacturer and distributor, announced today that Fred Furry, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Lazard Capital Markets 5th Annual Medical Technology Snowbird Conference.
The event is being held from February 27 - March 1, 2013 at The Cliff Hotel, Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort in Snowbird, Utah. The conference format consists of a full day of one-on-one meetings and will not be webcast.
Institutional investors that wish to request a meeting with BIOLASE should contact Lazard Capital Markets.
About BIOLASE, Inc.
BIOLASE, Inc. is a biomedical company that develops, manufactures and markets dental lasers and also distributes and markets dental imaging equipment; products that are focused on technologies that advance the practice of dentistry and medicine. The Company's laser products incorporate approximately 290 patented and patent-pending technologies designed to provide biologically clinically superior performance with less pain and faster recovery times. Its imaging products provide cutting-edge technology at competitive prices to deliver the best results for dentists and patients. BIOLASE's principal products are dental laser systems that perform a broad range of dental procedures, including cosmetic and complex surgical applications, and a full line of dental imaging equipment. BIOLASE has sold more than 20,600 lasers. Other products under development address ophthalmology and other medical and consumer markets.
For updates and information on WaterLase and laser dentistry, find BIOLASE online at www.biolase.com, Facebook at www.facebook.com/biolaseinc, Twitter at twitter.com/biolaseinc, and YouTube at www.youtube.com/biolasevideos.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For further information, please contact:
In-Site Communications, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney