CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Zedi Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: ZED) will announce 2012 fourth quarter and annual financial results following the close of markets on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 and will host a conference call on Friday, March 1, 2013 to discuss the financial results. Analysts, members of the media and other interested parties are invited to participate in the conference call, which will begin at 9:00 am Mountain Standard Time (11:00 am Eastern Standard Time).
The press release announcing results, financial statements and MD&A will be posted on the Company website www.zedi.ca prior to the conference call. You may participate in the call by telephone at 416-340-2218 or toll free at 1- 866-226-1793.
A replay of the conference call will be available on the Company website (www.zedi.ca) for fourteen days following the call. Also, a replay may be accessed by telephone at 905-694-9451 or toll free at 1- 800-408-3053 until March 8, 2013 (pass code: 2491467).
Zedi Inc. (TSX VENTURE: ZED) helps the world's oil and gas producers be more productive, more profitable, and more sustainable through technology backed by expert consultation and services. Our 60 years of continuous operations in North America and recognition as one of the industry's best workplaces, sets us apart in the production operations landscape. With our unique combination of award-winning automation, data management, and field and professional services, we offer solutions to our customers' challenges and help them realize their production potential.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say