MIAMI, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- (Prisa Ediciones) In April, bookstores will celebrate the arrival of And that's why we broke up (Y por eso rompimos), the new novel by Daniel Handler and Maira Kalman. As a preview of that date, Alfaguara is offering its tech-savvy readers the option to read Ed and Min's love story in digital format via cell phone and mobile devices. The first installment will be offered for free on February 14, Valentine's Day, and a new installment will be available every consecutive Friday for a total of 8 installments. Each installment will be priced at $0.99. The complete eBook will be available for download for $7.99 as of April 3.
Romantic, sweet, funny, and sometimes harsh, And that's why we broke up is a story about love and personal relationships, about couples and their breakups, about friendship, betrayal, honesty and the search for personal identity, about how we see ourselves and the image that others have of us. It is a story about breaking up but is tremendously optimistic and light. It is one of those novels that you can't stop reading but that makes you sad when it's over. It's one of those novels to give you an entirely different Valentine's Day experience.
The installments will go on sale on the following dates: February 14, 15, and 22; March 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29. They will be available at regular online points of sale.
The first installment is available at
NOTE TO EDITORS: A high-resolution image is available at: http://www.hispanicprwire.com/home.php?l=in
SOURCE Prisa Ediciones
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence