Steve Martin's wife, Anne Stringfield, has given birth, making the Hollywood actor a first-time dad at age 67, the New York Post said Wednesday.
Stringfield, 41, gave birth to the baby in December.
"They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows," a source told the Post.
"Steve's very private," the insider said. "They are thrilled. They worked hard to have the baby."
The child's gender and name were not reported.
Stringfield and Martin married in 2007. They live in Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat