Steve Martin's wife, Anne Stringfield, has given birth, making the Hollywood actor a first-time dad at age 67, the New York Post said Wednesday.
Stringfield, 41, gave birth to the baby in December.
"They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows," a source told the Post.
"Steve's very private," the insider said. "They are thrilled. They worked hard to have the baby."
The child's gender and name were not reported.
Stringfield and Martin married in 2007. They live in Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia