Steve Martin's wife, Anne Stringfield, has given birth, making the Hollywood actor a first-time dad at age 67, the New York Post said Wednesday.
Stringfield, 41, gave birth to the baby in December.
"They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows," a source told the Post.
"Steve's very private," the insider said. "They are thrilled. They worked hard to have the baby."
The child's gender and name were not reported.
Stringfield and Martin married in 2007. They live in Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse