Steve Martin's wife, Anne Stringfield, has given birth, making the Hollywood actor a first-time dad at age 67, the New York Post said Wednesday.
Stringfield, 41, gave birth to the baby in December.
"They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows," a source told the Post.
"Steve's very private," the insider said. "They are thrilled. They worked hard to have the baby."
The child's gender and name were not reported.
Stringfield and Martin married in 2007. They live in Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks