Steve Martin's wife, Anne Stringfield, has given birth, making the Hollywood actor a first-time dad at age 67, the New York Post said Wednesday.
Stringfield, 41, gave birth to the baby in December.
"They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows," a source told the Post.
"Steve's very private," the insider said. "They are thrilled. They worked hard to have the baby."
The child's gender and name were not reported.
Stringfield and Martin married in 2007. They live in Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?