Shares of BlackBerry fell 4.6 percent Monday after Home Depot said it will stop issuing the company's phones to its corporate employees and managers.
The home improvement chain said it will swap out 10,000 BlackBerry devices with Apple's iPhones.
The move deals a setback to BlackBerry, which unveiled a new lineup last month in a comeback attempt. Investors still hope the new BlackBerry 10 operating system will be a hit.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter