Shares of BlackBerry fell 4.6 percent Monday after Home Depot said it will stop issuing the company's phones to its corporate employees and managers.
The home improvement chain said it will swap out 10,000 BlackBerry devices with Apple's iPhones.
The move deals a setback to BlackBerry, which unveiled a new lineup last month in a comeback attempt. Investors still hope the new BlackBerry 10 operating system will be a hit.
Most Popular Stories
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- 'American Hustle' Review
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum