Shares of BlackBerry fell 4.6 percent Monday after Home Depot said it will stop issuing the company's phones to its corporate employees and managers.
The home improvement chain said it will swap out 10,000 BlackBerry devices with Apple's iPhones.
The move deals a setback to BlackBerry, which unveiled a new lineup last month in a comeback attempt. Investors still hope the new BlackBerry 10 operating system will be a hit.
Most Popular Stories
- Prize hope in the can!
- The Free Lance-Star, Fredericksburg, Va., Rob Hedelt column
- The Santa Fe New Mexican Chris Quintana column
- 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show' creation chronicled in breezy 'Mary and Lou and Rhoda and Ted' (review)
- Fall TV news, and 'Arrested Development' returns: TV Talk this week
- Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, Texas, William Kerns column
- Arts & Music Festival attracts hundreds to CSUSB [San Bernardino County Sun (CA)]
- RLJ Entertainment Introduces YouTube Paid Channels
- Cinedigm's Docurama Introduces New YouTube Channel
- Cannes 2013: For 'Blue Ruin' helmer, a new path to career-building