GALLATIN, TN -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Servpro Industries, Inc., a cleanup and restoration Franchise company, has been named No. 1 in the cleanup and restoration industry for the 10th consecutive year. The company also placed in the Top 10 overall of the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 rankings for the third year in a row.
"Everyone at SERVPRO® is proud to be associated with a Brand that consistently tops the rankings in our industry," said Rick Isaacson, Executive Vice President of Servpro Industries, Inc. "We are very fortunate to have a large team of excellent Franchise professionals who consistently and professionally -- across the board -- deliver world class service to our customers."
In addition to providing fire and water cleanup, restoration and repair services, SERVPRO® restoration professionals also offer large loss, national storm response, mold remediation and other property maintenance and restoration services to both home and business owners.
"Our Franchisees never lose sight of the fact that our customers are ordinary people who are dealing with extraordinary situations," added Isaacson. "The goal of every SERVPRO® Franchisee is to help our clients return their homes, businesses and lives to normal as quickly as possible, with as little stress as possible. This year's recognition proves again, the SERVPRO® Franchise System is delivering on that promise."
For more information, please visit www.servpro.com.
Founded in 1967, the SERVPRO® Franchise System is a national leader and provider of fire and water cleanup and restoration services and mold mitigation and remediation. SERVPRO's professional services network of more than 1,600 individually owned and operated Franchises responds to property damage emergencies ranging from small individual disasters to multi-million dollar large-loss events. Providing coverage in the United States and Canada, the SERVPRO® System has established relationships with major insurance companies and commercial clients, as well as individual homeowners.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
SERVPRO Industries, Inc.
Phone: (615) 451-0200 x1644
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels