Dwight Howard scored 19 points and Kobe Bryant added just four points and nine assists in the Los Angeles Lakers 91-85 win over the Phoenix Suns Tuesday.
Bryant did not score a field goal in the first half and did not even score a point until he grabbed a rebound and rattled in a jump shot with 2:10 to play in the game.
It was the first time the high-flying Bryant had not scored in double figures this season.
Metta World Peace picked up the slack with 17 points for the Lakers. Earl Clark scored 11 and Antwan Jamison roared off the bench to score 19 points and 10 rebounds.
Michael Beasley led Phoenix with 18 points. The Suns lost their fourth consecutive game.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures