Dwight Howard scored 19 points and Kobe Bryant added just four points and nine assists in the Los Angeles Lakers 91-85 win over the Phoenix Suns Tuesday.
Bryant did not score a field goal in the first half and did not even score a point until he grabbed a rebound and rattled in a jump shot with 2:10 to play in the game.
It was the first time the high-flying Bryant had not scored in double figures this season.
Metta World Peace picked up the slack with 17 points for the Lakers. Earl Clark scored 11 and Antwan Jamison roared off the bench to score 19 points and 10 rebounds.
Michael Beasley led Phoenix with 18 points. The Suns lost their fourth consecutive game.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?