Dwight Howard scored 19 points and Kobe Bryant added just four points and nine assists in the Los Angeles Lakers 91-85 win over the Phoenix Suns Tuesday.
Bryant did not score a field goal in the first half and did not even score a point until he grabbed a rebound and rattled in a jump shot with 2:10 to play in the game.
It was the first time the high-flying Bryant had not scored in double figures this season.
Metta World Peace picked up the slack with 17 points for the Lakers. Earl Clark scored 11 and Antwan Jamison roared off the bench to score 19 points and 10 rebounds.
Michael Beasley led Phoenix with 18 points. The Suns lost their fourth consecutive game.
Most Popular Stories
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs