TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Mortgage Architects announced today the launch of its new Broker Driven Advertising Campaign featuring Mortgage Architects Broker Brand Ambassadors. "There is no better way to communicate the value of our network than through voices of our brokers," says Alice Chan, Senior Vice President, Mortgage Architects. "Our brokers are the greatest testament to our success; conveying the culture and personality of Mortgage Architects to potential broker recruits is fundamental to attracting new talent to our network."
Mortgage Architects launched their new advertising campaign in print, online and at upcoming trade shows and events. "Our ads feature Mortgage Architects brand ambassadors from across the country that tell prospective brokers why they joined MA," explains Karen Fogel, Director of Marketing, Mortgage Architects. The campaign also features Mortgage Architects executives and explains why they chose to be a part of the success of the MA brand.
Industry visionary and Mortgage Architects CEO, Ron Swift is featured in upcoming advertisements to showcase the core principles that drive the success of Mortgage Architects. "We will be communicating our key services and benefits of joining directly from those in our network today," Ron Swift, CEO Mortgage Architects. "What separates Mortgage Architects from our competitors is our vision. Thinking strategically and highlighting why brokers chose MA sets a different stage for communicating the benefits of joining and helps to attract brokers to the brand."
This year is an exciting year for Mortgage Architects as it looks to recruit more brokers to its successful national brokerage.
Mortgage Architects is a national mortgage brokerage with a network of brokers across Canada and offices in Toronto, Mississauga, Vancouver, Calgary, Laval and Halifax.
Mortgage Architects Inc.
Director of Marketing
416-366-4321 ext 229
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women