LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, one of the UK's leading hotel chains, celebrated hosting their first ever film night event last week, as they invited some of the web's most prominent bloggers to come and enjoy a private screening of the 60s classic movie 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', a romantic comedy starring revered Hollywood actress, Audrey Hepburn.
The bloggers, who specialise in lifestyle commentary, were invited to the Millennium Hotel London Mayfair, where they were treated to a delicious selection of cupcakes and canapes, along with a glass of champagne, before settling down to watch the film.
The movie night gave bloggers the chance to meet fellow writers and lifestyle enthusiasts, as well as a chance to view one of the finest hotels in Mayfair.
The event was held to encourage bloggers to talk and write about the hotel, its hospitality and luxurious decor, while also treating them to a private screening of one of the most popular movies of the 21st century.
For further details of the event and to view the selection of Millennium & Copthorne hotels around the world, please visit the group website.
About Millennium & Copthorne Hotels
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels provides superb 4 star and 4 star deluxe accommodation in fantastic locations across the globe. The hotels offer outstanding service, excellent facilities and a selection of popular bars and restaurants. Keep up to date with the latest hotel promotions and news through the Millennium & Copthorne Hotel blog.
MILLENNIUM & COPTHORNE HOTELS
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels operates a portfolio of over 100 hotels worldwide.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels
Consumer Marketing Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes