The 4-year-old daughter of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will earn $3,000 a week for her role in her mother's film, "Maleficent," TMZ said.
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt also will earn $60 per day for expenses while she plays young Aurora in the big-screen retelling of the fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty," the celebrity news website said.
There was no word how long Vivienne is expected to work on the movie.
Jolie is playing the titular evil sorceress, while India Eisley will play young Maleficent.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes