The 4-year-old daughter of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will earn $3,000 a week for her role in her mother's film, "Maleficent," TMZ said.
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt also will earn $60 per day for expenses while she plays young Aurora in the big-screen retelling of the fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty," the celebrity news website said.
There was no word how long Vivienne is expected to work on the movie.
Jolie is playing the titular evil sorceress, while India Eisley will play young Maleficent.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row