The 4-year-old daughter of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will earn $3,000 a week for her role in her mother's film, "Maleficent," TMZ said.
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt also will earn $60 per day for expenses while she plays young Aurora in the big-screen retelling of the fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty," the celebrity news website said.
There was no word how long Vivienne is expected to work on the movie.
Jolie is playing the titular evil sorceress, while India Eisley will play young Maleficent.
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham