The 4-year-old daughter of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will earn $3,000 a week for her role in her mother's film, "Maleficent," TMZ said.
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt also will earn $60 per day for expenses while she plays young Aurora in the big-screen retelling of the fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty," the celebrity news website said.
There was no word how long Vivienne is expected to work on the movie.
Jolie is playing the titular evil sorceress, while India Eisley will play young Maleficent.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel