The 4-year-old daughter of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will earn $3,000 a week for her role in her mother's film, "Maleficent," TMZ said.
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt also will earn $60 per day for expenses while she plays young Aurora in the big-screen retelling of the fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty," the celebrity news website said.
There was no word how long Vivienne is expected to work on the movie.
Jolie is playing the titular evil sorceress, while India Eisley will play young Maleficent.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs