Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinezhad has said that "Iran has
gone nuclear and there is no path back," ISNA reported.
He was speaking on the sidelines of a cabinet meeting in Tehran on 13 February.
He went on to say that "There is only one path and that is to negotiate instead of confrontation."
Asked about the International Atomic Energy Agency's (IAEA) request to visit the Parchin military facility, Ahmadinezhad was quoted as saying: "I am not involved in this issue and a special team is holding negotiations in this regard. However, there are mutual regulations and treaties between Iran and the IAEA, and Iran's nuclear rights should be officially recognized."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low