Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinezhad has said that "Iran has
gone nuclear and there is no path back," ISNA reported.
He was speaking on the sidelines of a cabinet meeting in Tehran on 13 February.
He went on to say that "There is only one path and that is to negotiate instead of confrontation."
Asked about the International Atomic Energy Agency's (IAEA) request to visit the Parchin military facility, Ahmadinezhad was quoted as saying: "I am not involved in this issue and a special team is holding negotiations in this regard. However, there are mutual regulations and treaties between Iran and the IAEA, and Iran's nuclear rights should be officially recognized."
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign