PARIS -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- ePressPack was nominated by ITNight, a collaboration between the CMIT (Innovative technologies Companies Marketing and Communication Directors Club - CANON, CISCO, GOOGLE, HP, IBM, MICROSOFT, ORANGE, SONY) and the MDC, among 20 finalists of cutting-edge companies.
The prize, "Economic Performance and Company Productivity," awards a company for implementing solutions to boost its productivity most notably through the use of marketing tools and business development.
ePressPack was recognized for its original multi-channel and multi-platform technology which can enable a person to build a rich multimedia press release within minutes and be instantly disseminated via HTML emails to a selected audience (journalists, bloggers, stakeholders,...). The multimedia press releases contain high resolution videos and photos, infographics and other attachments.
Reach our multimedia news release, including rich content: http://www.epresspack.com/epresspack-nominated-for-the-economic-performance-and-company-productivity-award-by-itnight/
Founded 15 months ago, ePressPack boasts nearly 40 clients and generates 40% of its revenues from exports. ePressPack was nominated by the Observatory of partnerships between SMEs and large companies (MEDEF ("Movement of the Enterprises of France"), Ie-Club...) as one of the most innovative French SME.
Among its major clients, ePressPack counts Bayer, Havas, Louis Vuitton, L'Oréal, the Qatar Foundation, Pfizer, Publicis, Renault-Nissan and Sanofi in France, Germany, Qatar, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool