PARIS -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- ePressPack was nominated by ITNight, a collaboration between the CMIT (Innovative technologies Companies Marketing and Communication Directors Club - CANON, CISCO, GOOGLE, HP, IBM, MICROSOFT, ORANGE, SONY) and the MDC, among 20 finalists of cutting-edge companies.
The prize, "Economic Performance and Company Productivity," awards a company for implementing solutions to boost its productivity most notably through the use of marketing tools and business development.
ePressPack was recognized for its original multi-channel and multi-platform technology which can enable a person to build a rich multimedia press release within minutes and be instantly disseminated via HTML emails to a selected audience (journalists, bloggers, stakeholders,...). The multimedia press releases contain high resolution videos and photos, infographics and other attachments.
Reach our multimedia news release, including rich content: http://www.epresspack.com/epresspack-nominated-for-the-economic-performance-and-company-productivity-award-by-itnight/
Founded 15 months ago, ePressPack boasts nearly 40 clients and generates 40% of its revenues from exports. ePressPack was nominated by the Observatory of partnerships between SMEs and large companies (MEDEF ("Movement of the Enterprises of France"), Ie-Club...) as one of the most innovative French SME.
Among its major clients, ePressPack counts Bayer, Havas, Louis Vuitton, L'Oréal, the Qatar Foundation, Pfizer, Publicis, Renault-Nissan and Sanofi in France, Germany, Qatar, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women