TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- The Board of Directors of Economic Investment Trust Limited (TSX: EVT) today declared a cash dividend of $0.68 per Common Share payable March 28, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013.
The $0.68 cash dividend includes a $0.15 quarterly dividend, and an additional $0.53 per Common Share, representing a distribution of the balance of net investment income for the year ended December 31, 2012.
Economic Investment Trust Limited advises that the above referenced dividend is an eligible dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada), and any similar provincial tax legislation.
Economic Investment Trust Limited
Frank J. Glosnek
(416) 362-2592 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets