TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- The Board of Directors of Economic Investment Trust Limited (TSX: EVT) today declared a cash dividend of $0.68 per Common Share payable March 28, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013.
The $0.68 cash dividend includes a $0.15 quarterly dividend, and an additional $0.53 per Common Share, representing a distribution of the balance of net investment income for the year ended December 31, 2012.
Economic Investment Trust Limited advises that the above referenced dividend is an eligible dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada), and any similar provincial tax legislation.
Economic Investment Trust Limited
Frank J. Glosnek
(416) 362-2592 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down