TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- The Board of Directors of Economic Investment Trust Limited (TSX: EVT) today declared a cash dividend of $0.68 per Common Share payable March 28, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013.
The $0.68 cash dividend includes a $0.15 quarterly dividend, and an additional $0.53 per Common Share, representing a distribution of the balance of net investment income for the year ended December 31, 2012.
Economic Investment Trust Limited advises that the above referenced dividend is an eligible dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada), and any similar provincial tax legislation.
Economic Investment Trust Limited
Frank J. Glosnek
(416) 362-2592 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire