TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- The Board of Directors of Economic Investment Trust Limited (TSX: EVT) today declared a cash dividend of $0.68 per Common Share payable March 28, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013.
The $0.68 cash dividend includes a $0.15 quarterly dividend, and an additional $0.53 per Common Share, representing a distribution of the balance of net investment income for the year ended December 31, 2012.
Economic Investment Trust Limited advises that the above referenced dividend is an eligible dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada), and any similar provincial tax legislation.
Economic Investment Trust Limited
Frank J. Glosnek
(416) 362-2592 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild