VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Eastern Platinum Limited (TSX: ELR)(AIM: ELR)(JSE: EPS) reports that, following a thorough investigation of the fatal accident that occurred at the Zandfontein Section of the Crocodile River Mine as reported in a news release of February 5, 2013, the Section 54 imposed by the Department of Mineral Resources has been lifted and as of Wednesday, February 13, 2013, full operations at Zandfontein will resume.
Total shares issued and outstanding: 928,187,807
Cautionary Statement on Forward-Looking Information
Certain statements included herein constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions by Eastplats and therefore, readers are cautioned that forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements due to factors such as general economic and market conditions, changes in government legislation, controls, regulations and political developments.
The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except to the extent required by applicable laws.
No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein.
Eastern Platinum Limited
Canaccord Genuity Limited, London
+44 (0) 207 7523 8000
PSG Capital (Pty) Limited
+27 21 887 9602
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy