VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc. (TSX: CWA), (Coast or the company) today announced a cash dividend of $0.025 per share for the month of February 2013. The dividend is to be paid March 5, 2013 to shareholders of record on February 22, 2013. At this amount, the dividend equates to $0.30 per share on an annualized basis.
Coast is a leading independent supplier of major household appliances and accessories to developers and builders of multi-family and single-family housing, and to retail customers. Founded in 1978, Coast currently operates 16 stores, with 15 locations across the four western provinces and one store in the Greater Toronto Area.
Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Record Yearly Profit for Ryanair