TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust ("CREIT") (TSX: REF.UN) today announced its February 2013 monthly distribution in the amount of 12.42 cents per unit (C$1.49 annualized). The February distribution will be payable on March 14, 2013 to Unitholders of record February 28, 2013.
CREIT is a real estate investment trust focused on accumulating a portfolio of high-quality real estate assets and delivering the benefits of real estate ownership to Unitholders. The primary benefit is a reliable and, over time, increasing monthly cash distribution. CREIT owns a diversified portfolio of retail, office and industrial properties.
Please visit our website at www.creit.ca.
Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust
Vice President and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response