TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust ("CREIT") (TSX: REF.UN) today announced its February 2013 monthly distribution in the amount of 12.42 cents per unit (C$1.49 annualized). The February distribution will be payable on March 14, 2013 to Unitholders of record February 28, 2013.
CREIT is a real estate investment trust focused on accumulating a portfolio of high-quality real estate assets and delivering the benefits of real estate ownership to Unitholders. The primary benefit is a reliable and, over time, increasing monthly cash distribution. CREIT owns a diversified portfolio of retail, office and industrial properties.
Please visit our website at www.creit.ca.
Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust
Vice President and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women