TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust ("CREIT") (TSX: REF.UN) today announced its February 2013 monthly distribution in the amount of 12.42 cents per unit (C$1.49 annualized). The February distribution will be payable on March 14, 2013 to Unitholders of record February 28, 2013.
CREIT is a real estate investment trust focused on accumulating a portfolio of high-quality real estate assets and delivering the benefits of real estate ownership to Unitholders. The primary benefit is a reliable and, over time, increasing monthly cash distribution. CREIT owns a diversified portfolio of retail, office and industrial properties.
Please visit our website at www.creit.ca.
Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust
Vice President and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing