TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust ("CREIT") (TSX: REF.UN) today announced its February 2013 monthly distribution in the amount of 12.42 cents per unit (C$1.49 annualized). The February distribution will be payable on March 14, 2013 to Unitholders of record February 28, 2013.
CREIT is a real estate investment trust focused on accumulating a portfolio of high-quality real estate assets and delivering the benefits of real estate ownership to Unitholders. The primary benefit is a reliable and, over time, increasing monthly cash distribution. CREIT owns a diversified portfolio of retail, office and industrial properties.
Please visit our website at www.creit.ca.
Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust
Vice President and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World