TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust ("CREIT") (TSX: REF.UN) today announced its February 2013 monthly distribution in the amount of 12.42 cents per unit (C$1.49 annualized). The February distribution will be payable on March 14, 2013 to Unitholders of record February 28, 2013.
CREIT is a real estate investment trust focused on accumulating a portfolio of high-quality real estate assets and delivering the benefits of real estate ownership to Unitholders. The primary benefit is a reliable and, over time, increasing monthly cash distribution. CREIT owns a diversified portfolio of retail, office and industrial properties.
Please visit our website at www.creit.ca.
Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust
Vice President and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause