TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (TSX: CGI.PR.B)(TSX: CGI.PR.C) has declared quarterly dividends on its preference shares.
A cash dividend of $0.290625 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 4.65% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 2 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
A cash dividend of $0.24375 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 3.90% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 3 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
Canadian General Investments, Limited
Jonathan A. Morgan
President & CEO
(416) 366-2729 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant