TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (TSX: CGI.PR.B)(TSX: CGI.PR.C) has declared quarterly dividends on its preference shares.
A cash dividend of $0.290625 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 4.65% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 2 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
A cash dividend of $0.24375 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 3.90% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 3 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
Canadian General Investments, Limited
Jonathan A. Morgan
President & CEO
(416) 366-2729 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women