TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (TSX: CGI.PR.B)(TSX: CGI.PR.C) has declared quarterly dividends on its preference shares.
A cash dividend of $0.290625 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 4.65% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 2 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
A cash dividend of $0.24375 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 3.90% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 3 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
Canadian General Investments, Limited
Jonathan A. Morgan
President & CEO
(416) 366-2729 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation