TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (TSX: CGI.PR.B)(TSX: CGI.PR.C) has declared quarterly dividends on its preference shares.
A cash dividend of $0.290625 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 4.65% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 2 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
A cash dividend of $0.24375 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 3.90% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 3 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
Canadian General Investments, Limited
Jonathan A. Morgan
President & CEO
(416) 366-2729 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall