TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (TSX: CGI.PR.B)(TSX: CGI.PR.C) has declared quarterly dividends on its preference shares.
A cash dividend of $0.290625 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 4.65% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 2 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
A cash dividend of $0.24375 per share is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Corporation's 3.90% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 3 of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
Canadian General Investments, Limited
Jonathan A. Morgan
President & CEO
(416) 366-2729 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World