TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (the Company) (TSX: CGI)(TSX: CGI.PR.B)(TSX: CGI.PR.C)(LSE: CGI) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share payable on March 15, 2013 to common shareholders of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013.
Canadian General Investments, Limited
Jonathan A. Morgan
President & CEO
(416) 366-2729 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women