WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Anybill, Inc., a pioneer in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) accounts payable solutions, partners with The Accounts Payable Network to offer a live broadcast, "Benefits of AP Automation: Why Companies of All Sizes Should Be Taking Advantage" on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. ET. The webinar will show how AP automation creates new business potential, driving discount capture and cost cutting.
The event will be hosted by David Hay, Former Director, Shared Services, Hewlett-Packard Company, and Former Manager for E-payments and Financial Services, GE Global eXchange Services. David has more than 35 years of experience in the financial and e-commerce industries. He now consults on payment best practices and is a regular speaker at accounts payable and payment conferences.
This live online event will reveal how accounts payable automation goes beyond paying invoices to improve bottom-line results by:
•Taking advantage of early-payment discounts and reducing late-payment fees by getting invoices processed on time •Utilizing spend analysis to guarantee that the organization is getting the best prices and discounts on products purchased •Dramatically reducing invoice processing costs
AP professionals are encouraged to visit www.anybill.com to register or for additional information.
About Anybill, Inc.
Built on the premise that all payments are critical, Anybill was created in 2001 to transition any AP transaction to an automated solution. We combine our proprietary technology with unmatched customer service to deliver a complete Software-as-a-Service solution. Clients retain efficient workflows while gaining greater visibility and control, better cash flow management, streamlined approval processes, 24/7 accessibility, and increased auditor confidence. Anybill works with clients ranging from non-profit associations to some of the largest multinationals. We are headquartered in Washington, DC, and are SSAE 16 SOC 2 compliant.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column