BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE: HHS), today announced the publication of new research reports from its Manufacturing, Enterprise Applications, and Enterprise Mobililty & Collaboration research practices.
"Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) in Asset Intensive Industries," prepared by Reid Paquin, Research Associate for the Manufacturing research practice at the Aberdeen Group, highlights how a well-executed MRO program can improve asset management and inventory optimization. Given the current economic climate, energy markets, and unstable customer demand, executives in asset-intensive industries must make rapid and difficult business and operational decisions. This study provides guidelines for maintenance and reliability professionals looking to improve the availability, reliability, and safety of their assets, people, and products. Readers of this report will learn how to take a holistic approach to MRO by viewing asset management and maintenance at an enterprise level. To obtain a complimentary copy of the report visit: http://www.aberdeen.com/link/sponsor.asp?spid=30410182&cid=8324&camp=2.
"Manufacturing Industry Outlook," written by Mariela Koenig, Director of Research for the Aberdeen Manufacturing research practice, describes the lessons learned from industry leaders presenting at the 2012 Aberdeen Group Manufacturing Leadership Summit. The report provides examples of industry best practices, and demonstrates the continuous improvement spirit, and the different opportunities that emerge from collaboration across the product design, production, and delivery disciplines. To obtain a complimentary copy of this report, visit: http://www.aberdeen.com/Aberdeen-Library/8335/SI-manufacturing-industry-outlook.aspx.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief