CORNELIUS, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Premier real estate agent Woodson Gardner has recently announced her intention to help home sellers in the Charlotte, North Carolina area find a buyer for their home. Given the state of the housing market in the area, which has seen many homeowners forced to take a substantial loss on their property, Gardner's announcement comes as a breath of fresh air.
Woodson Gardner brings a wealth of experience and genuineness to the real estate business -- something sorely lacking in an industry overloaded with part-time and newly recruited agents. In the past, she has represented exclusive properties such as estates, equestrian properties, golf courses and other prestigious high value real estate in and around Lake Norman.
Gardner's achievements in real estate have not gone unrecognized. During her time at RE/MAX, she was selected as one of The Most Dependable Real Estate Professionals of the Eastern Unites States by Goldline Research. In addition, her firm Woodson Gardner & Associates has been the recipient of many accolades and accomplishments.
A previous client of Gardner has gone on record stating, "Woodson is a delight. She's energetic, passionate, and really seems to genuinely care about her clients." Gardner has also been recognized for her ability to match clients to a neighborhood that lines up with their lifestyle. As stated by a Lake Norman resident, "Woodson's greatest asset is her rare talent for uplifting those around her. You just can't be in a bad mood when she's in the room -- she simply won't allow it."
Also a savvy marketing specialist, Woodson Gardner utilizes cutting-edge strategies that increase the visibility of her clients' homes. Under her tutelage, aspiring brokers have risen through the ranks, and are now completely out on their own.
About Woodson Gardner:
Woodson Gardner is an exclusive real estate agent operating out of the Lake Norman, North Carolina area. She was named one of The Most Dependable Real Estate Professionals of the Eastern United States by Goldline Research in November, 2008. Follow Woodson Gardner on Twitter.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief