TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Torstar Corporation (TSX: TS.B) plans to release its fourth quarter results at 6:30 a.m. on March 6, 2013 and has scheduled a conference call for March 6, 2013 at 8:15 a.m.
The dial-in number is (416)-340-8527 or 1-877-240-9772. We invite you to join David Holland, President and Chief Executive Officer and Lorenzo DeMarchi, Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer for this call. A live broadcast of the conference call will also be available over the internet on the Investor Relations section (Presentations, Events and Conference Calls) of our website at www.torstar.com.
For anyone unable to participate, a recording of the conference call will be available for 9 days at (905) 694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 reservation number 7117631.
An online archive of the broadcast will be available shortly after the completion of the call and will be accessible by visiting the Investor Relations section (Presentations, Events and Conference Calls) of our website at www.torstar.com.
ABOUT TORSTAR CORPORATION
Torstar Corporation is a broadly based media and book publishing company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TS.B). Its businesses include the Star Media Group led by the Toronto Star, Canada's largest daily newspaper, and digital properties including thestar.com, toronto.com, Workopolis, Olive Media, and eyeReturn Marketing; Metroland Media Group, publisher of community and daily newspapers in Ontario; and Harlequin, a leading global publisher of books for women.
Torstar's news releases are available on the Internet at www.torstar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women