U.S. singer Toni Braxton says she doesn't plan to record any new albums because she wants to pursue an acting career.
"For what I do, I have to love it. I have to feel that excitement and it's gone," the entertainer told theGrio. "I'm just not going to do any albums anymore; maybe touring occasionally here and there because I love performing, but not as much as I did in the past. But no new projects."
Braxton, 45, has sold more than 60 million records worldwide, won six Grammy Awards, competed on TV's "Dancing with the Stars," starred in the reality show "Braxton Family Values" and headlined the Broadway musicals "Aida" and "Beauty and the Beast," E! News noted. She also has, in recent years, made headlines for filing for bankruptcy and for battling the autoimmune disease lupus.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women