"Storage Wars" cast member Mark Balelo has committed suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning in Simi Valley, Calif., TMZ reported.
One of Balelo's employees found his body Monday morning in his car, which was parked and running in the garage at his auction house, the celebrity news website said.
He apparently had been distraught following his arrest Saturday for a drug-related offense, TMZ said.
An autopsy on Balelo's remains is scheduled for Tuesday.
Balelo is known for wearing flashy clothes to auctions on "Storage Wars," a reality show which debuted on A&E in 2010. The series follows people who buy the contents of unpaid storage units as single lots, then try to re-sell items individually for profit.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial