Not that every day isn't a special day down at the Chicago Auto Show, but show organizers will again add structure to the 10-day run of the show. With more than 1,000 cars, trucks, sports utility, concept and specialty cars on display, there is plenty to catch the eye.
Women's Day: Tuesday, Feb. 12
* Women will be admitted for $7. Manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance. It's day all about the ladies at the Chicago Auto Show.
Telemundo Hispanic Day: Friday, Feb. 15
* On Telemundo Hispanic Day, auto show exhibitors develop and host Hispanic-flavored events. For more information about scheduled events, visit www.telemundochicago.com.
Presidents Day is Family Day: Monday, Feb. 18
* Family fun is taking over the Chicago Auto Show on this day to celebrate and honor Presidents Day. This is the first time in many years the Chicago Auto Show is open for Presidents Day and is expected to be a great end to the nation's premier auto show.
Additional popular events:
* The annual Chicago Auto Show Food Drive is Wednesday to Friday, Feb. 13-15. Attendees can exchange three cans of food for a coupon good for a half-price discount off an adult admission.
* Special guest and celebrity appearances. Keep up to date at ChicagoAutoShow.com for a full schedule of events and appearances.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign