Not that every day isn't a special day down at the Chicago Auto Show, but show organizers will again add structure to the 10-day run of the show. With more than 1,000 cars, trucks, sports utility, concept and specialty cars on display, there is plenty to catch the eye.
Women's Day: Tuesday, Feb. 12
* Women will be admitted for $7. Manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance. It's day all about the ladies at the Chicago Auto Show.
Telemundo Hispanic Day: Friday, Feb. 15
* On Telemundo Hispanic Day, auto show exhibitors develop and host Hispanic-flavored events. For more information about scheduled events, visit www.telemundochicago.com.
Presidents Day is Family Day: Monday, Feb. 18
* Family fun is taking over the Chicago Auto Show on this day to celebrate and honor Presidents Day. This is the first time in many years the Chicago Auto Show is open for Presidents Day and is expected to be a great end to the nation's premier auto show.
Additional popular events:
* The annual Chicago Auto Show Food Drive is Wednesday to Friday, Feb. 13-15. Attendees can exchange three cans of food for a coupon good for a half-price discount off an adult admission.
* Special guest and celebrity appearances. Keep up to date at ChicagoAutoShow.com for a full schedule of events and appearances.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'