The mun2 Hispanic cable network will premiere the third season of I Love Jenni,
the original Hispanic celebrity reality series focused on Latin music
superstar Jenni Rivera, on April 14 at 9 p.m. EST/8 p.m. CST.
mun2.tv will stream episode one the day after air.
The new season will feature footage shot in the month prior to Rivera's untimely death, as well as new episodes featuring her family as they create their life and preserve the legacy of their mother, sister and daughter. Featured in the series will be Rivera, her children: Chiquis, Jacqui, Michael, Jenicka and Johnny, as well as her sister Rosie.
As part of its premiere month, mun2 will air We Love Jenni, a new, one-hour special celebrating the life of Rivera, the week prior, on Sunday, April 7 at 9 p.m. "We Love Jenni" features interviews with many of Rivera's celebrity friends and supporters including Thalia, Snoop Lion, Diana Reyes, Regional Mexican stars Tucanes de Tijuana, Horoscopos de Durango and Larry Hernandez, The Voice host Carson Daly, Extra's Mario Lopez and more.
I Love Jenni is Executive Produced by Jenni Rivera, Pete Salgado for Jenni Rivera Productions, Shari Scorca, Director, Programming, for mun2, and Edward Paige and Liane Su for Blank Page Productions. The series is an original mun2 production, and airs with English language subtitles.
mun2 is part of Telemundo Media, a division of NBCUniversal.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery