The mun2 Hispanic cable network will premiere the third season of I Love Jenni,
the original Hispanic celebrity reality series focused on Latin music
superstar Jenni Rivera, on April 14 at 9 p.m. EST/8 p.m. CST.
mun2.tv will stream episode one the day after air.
The new season will feature footage shot in the month prior to Rivera's untimely death, as well as new episodes featuring her family as they create their life and preserve the legacy of their mother, sister and daughter. Featured in the series will be Rivera, her children: Chiquis, Jacqui, Michael, Jenicka and Johnny, as well as her sister Rosie.
As part of its premiere month, mun2 will air We Love Jenni, a new, one-hour special celebrating the life of Rivera, the week prior, on Sunday, April 7 at 9 p.m. "We Love Jenni" features interviews with many of Rivera's celebrity friends and supporters including Thalia, Snoop Lion, Diana Reyes, Regional Mexican stars Tucanes de Tijuana, Horoscopos de Durango and Larry Hernandez, The Voice host Carson Daly, Extra's Mario Lopez and more.
I Love Jenni is Executive Produced by Jenni Rivera, Pete Salgado for Jenni Rivera Productions, Shari Scorca, Director, Programming, for mun2, and Edward Paige and Liane Su for Blank Page Productions. The series is an original mun2 production, and airs with English language subtitles.
mun2 is part of Telemundo Media, a division of NBCUniversal.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work