Spanish Hollywood actress Penelope Cruz, 38, is
pregnant with her second child, her representative told Spanish
national television TVE on Tuesday.
Javier Giner said Cruz could not attend the Spanish Goya cinema awards gala on Sunday, because she is pregnant and because she is working in the United States.
Cruz and her husband, Spanish actor Javier Bardem, had a son in 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney