During the 2012 presidential election, Ted Nugent said that if President Obama were re-elected, the longtime gun-control opponent would either be "dead or in jail."
He left out a third option: At the Capitol.
U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas, showing as much good sense as we expect from congressmen these days, has invited the Nuge to be his guest at the president's State of the Union address.
Nugent has referred to the Obama administration as "evil" and "America-hating," and has compared it to coyotes who needed to be shot.
In contrast, Nugent's host, Rep. Stockman, has talked only of impeaching Obama over his gun-control proposals.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder