During the 2012 presidential election, Ted Nugent said that if President Obama were re-elected, the longtime gun-control opponent would either be "dead or in jail."
He left out a third option: At the Capitol.
U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas, showing as much good sense as we expect from congressmen these days, has invited the Nuge to be his guest at the president's State of the Union address.
Nugent has referred to the Obama administration as "evil" and "America-hating," and has compared it to coyotes who needed to be shot.
In contrast, Nugent's host, Rep. Stockman, has talked only of impeaching Obama over his gun-control proposals.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women