During the 2012 presidential election, Ted Nugent said that if President Obama were re-elected, the longtime gun-control opponent would either be "dead or in jail."
He left out a third option: At the Capitol.
U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas, showing as much good sense as we expect from congressmen these days, has invited the Nuge to be his guest at the president's State of the Union address.
Nugent has referred to the Obama administration as "evil" and "America-hating," and has compared it to coyotes who needed to be shot.
In contrast, Nugent's host, Rep. Stockman, has talked only of impeaching Obama over his gun-control proposals.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April