TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Jumpwire Media confirms top digital media speakers attending CROSSMEDIA TO 2013 to include General Manager of Reddit Erik Martin and Roel Vertegaal creator of touchscreen technologies and the 'paper tablet'.
Who: Erik Martin (reddit.com) Roel Vertegaal (Queen's U Human Media Lab), Gavin McGarry (Jumpwire Media).
Where: BRAM & BLUMA APPEL SALON @ TORONTO REFERENCE LIBRARY, 789 Yonge St, Toronto.
When: FEBRUARY 21, 2013, 8 AM-6:30 PM
Register for tickets at Crossmediato.
CROSSMEDIA TO 2013 is a showcase of 26 of some of the most innovative companies and creators in motion, mobile, marketing, publishing and games. The conference has a unique format featuring "quick fire" 7 minute demos from leading creators focused on building the technologies and experiences that will connect and engage with the audiences of the future across the digital 'ecosystem'. Speakers confirmed include: Bit.ly, YouTube, Vodo, Uber. Lover.ly, Trendrr, Google, InSparq, Chartbeat, Get Set Games, Arts & Crafts, Bitcoin, Pressly, ApprenticeA and more.
Check out Speaker List
Jumpwire Media is a leading crossmedia company specializing in developing brand strategy and increasing audience engagement across different media platforms. Named by Fast Company Magazine in 2011, as one of the top ten most innovative media companies, Founder Gavin McGarry is a leader in the marketing and media industry, successfully working with some of the most prominent media brands in the world including AMC Networks, Morris Publications, IMG, Corus Entertainment, Astral Media, Discovery Communications.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief