TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Jumpwire Media confirms top digital media speakers attending CROSSMEDIA TO 2013 to include General Manager of Reddit Erik Martin and Roel Vertegaal creator of touchscreen technologies and the 'paper tablet'.
Who: Erik Martin (reddit.com) Roel Vertegaal (Queen's U Human Media Lab), Gavin McGarry (Jumpwire Media).
Where: BRAM & BLUMA APPEL SALON @ TORONTO REFERENCE LIBRARY, 789 Yonge St, Toronto.
When: FEBRUARY 21, 2013, 8 AM-6:30 PM
Register for tickets at Crossmediato.
CROSSMEDIA TO 2013 is a showcase of 26 of some of the most innovative companies and creators in motion, mobile, marketing, publishing and games. The conference has a unique format featuring "quick fire" 7 minute demos from leading creators focused on building the technologies and experiences that will connect and engage with the audiences of the future across the digital 'ecosystem'. Speakers confirmed include: Bit.ly, YouTube, Vodo, Uber. Lover.ly, Trendrr, Google, InSparq, Chartbeat, Get Set Games, Arts & Crafts, Bitcoin, Pressly, ApprenticeA and more.
Check out Speaker List
Jumpwire Media is a leading crossmedia company specializing in developing brand strategy and increasing audience engagement across different media platforms. Named by Fast Company Magazine in 2011, as one of the top ten most innovative media companies, Founder Gavin McGarry is a leader in the marketing and media industry, successfully working with some of the most prominent media brands in the world including AMC Networks, Morris Publications, IMG, Corus Entertainment, Astral Media, Discovery Communications.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures