Supermodel Kate Upton is going back-to-back on Sports Illustrated swimsuit covers.
With the 2013 edition set to debut Tuesday, it's the 20-year-old St. Joseph native and alleged Justin Verlander girlfriend who is back on the front, Sports Illustrated confirmed Friday evening.
The cover originally was leaked this afternoon on Fashion Copious.
Upton was on the 2012 cover as well, making her the first model to go back-to-back on the Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover since Tyra Banks did it in 1996-97. This time, however, Upton appears to be taking on the cold of Antarctica; the headline is "Kate Upton goes Polar Bare" as she dons a white parka and bikini bottoms.
"It's a bit of a surprise, given that Upton had her moment in the sun and has since catapulted to more high fashion heights (Vogue, Vogue Italia, V Magazine)," writes HuffPost Style.
You also can expect Miss Alabama Katherine Webb, as well as Hannah Davis, Derek Jeter's girlfriend, inside the issue. At least that's what we read on the cover.
In the meantime, stay warm, Kate.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11