Supermodel Kate Upton is going back-to-back on Sports Illustrated swimsuit covers.
With the 2013 edition set to debut Tuesday, it's the 20-year-old St. Joseph native and alleged Justin Verlander girlfriend who is back on the front, Sports Illustrated confirmed Friday evening.
The cover originally was leaked this afternoon on Fashion Copious.
Upton was on the 2012 cover as well, making her the first model to go back-to-back on the Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover since Tyra Banks did it in 1996-97. This time, however, Upton appears to be taking on the cold of Antarctica; the headline is "Kate Upton goes Polar Bare" as she dons a white parka and bikini bottoms.
"It's a bit of a surprise, given that Upton had her moment in the sun and has since catapulted to more high fashion heights (Vogue, Vogue Italia, V Magazine)," writes HuffPost Style.
You also can expect Miss Alabama Katherine Webb, as well as Hannah Davis, Derek Jeter's girlfriend, inside the issue. At least that's what we read on the cover.
In the meantime, stay warm, Kate.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits