Supermodel Kate Upton is going back-to-back on Sports Illustrated swimsuit covers.
With the 2013 edition set to debut Tuesday, it's the 20-year-old St. Joseph native and alleged Justin Verlander girlfriend who is back on the front, Sports Illustrated confirmed Friday evening.
The cover originally was leaked this afternoon on Fashion Copious.
Upton was on the 2012 cover as well, making her the first model to go back-to-back on the Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover since Tyra Banks did it in 1996-97. This time, however, Upton appears to be taking on the cold of Antarctica; the headline is "Kate Upton goes Polar Bare" as she dons a white parka and bikini bottoms.
"It's a bit of a surprise, given that Upton had her moment in the sun and has since catapulted to more high fashion heights (Vogue, Vogue Italia, V Magazine)," writes HuffPost Style.
You also can expect Miss Alabama Katherine Webb, as well as Hannah Davis, Derek Jeter's girlfriend, inside the issue. At least that's what we read on the cover.
In the meantime, stay warm, Kate.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE