SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- The Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) Board of Directors today approved a regular semiannual dividend of 12 cents per share, payable on March 11, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 25, 2013. Cubic has consistently paid cash dividends to its shareholders since 1971.
Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three business segments: Transportation Systems, Mission Support Services, and Defense Systems. Transportation Systems is a leading provider of automated fare collection systems and services for public transit authorities worldwide. Mission Support Services is a leading provider of training, operations, maintenance, technical and other support services to the U.S. and allied nations. Defense Systems is a leading provider of realistic combat training systems and secure communications, including data links, cyber technologies, asset tracking solutions, and defense electronics. For more information about Cubic, see the company's Web site at www.cubic.com.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE